Our data protection policy
When viewing the site, cookies are placed on your computer. This section allows you to better understand how cookies work and how to use the current tools to modify them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie refers to a text file that the server (the website) you are visiting saves on your hard drive or in your browser's memory, and allows your computer to store different technical data for general control of public access to this website (number of visits, frequency of exposure to a banner ad, connection to other sites, etc.) or the personalisation of the pages displayed in view of your future interactions with this website (your account, your path, how many items in your Shopping Basket, etc.).
Euro-Négoce online shop cookies
These are cookies deposited by www.euronegoce.fr on your computer, tablet or portable phone for the navigational needs of our website.
Personal data collected automatically
When you navigate on this site, your computer dialogues with a server that provides all of the requested resources by automatically saving each operation to a specific file where your computer is identified by its IP address.
Your browser automatically sends us some standard data.
In addition to your IP address, this includes the type of browser you are using, its features, your operating system, third-party site identification (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) from which you are possibly connected as well as the date and time of access to the site.
This automatic collection allows us to monitor the general activity of the website, to detect errors and to ensure that the website benefits from the appropriate material resources.
This data, and in particular your IP address, does not allow us to identify you by name, except to interrogate your access provider, which is only possible in the context of legal proceedings.
Like many commercial websites, we collect information automatically on each visit you make on this site (pages, links, documents consulted, number of bytes transferred, etc.).
Such personal information contributes to making it easier for you to consult this website by avoiding providing the same information with each new visit or by personalising its content according to the preferences or centres of interests that you may have expressed.
Some of these cookies, in particular those relating to your visit on the website, are automatically deleted at the end of your session.
The data is kept until the deadline fixed by the CNIL (the French body for protection for personal data collection) for commercial use.
Other cookies are anonymously aggregated to enable us to improve navigation ergonomics and to identify the best user experience.
It is also possible to delete the cookies stored on your computer in order to permanently delete the information they contain.
Social media cookies
These are cookies filed by third parties. The only third party cookies filed by browsing our website are those of the social networks.
These social networks set cookies to check if you are connected to their services. This allows a more fluid use of their share buttons.
Audience measurement cookies
Why we useGoogle Analytics to collect information about your use of the www.euronegoce.fr
- To help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content
- To track analytical data on the website and use made of the website by users
- Improving website services
Google Analytics collects information about :
- How long you spend on and what pages you visited
- How you arrived at the website (referring site, social networks, search engine, etc.)
- Links clicked during your visit
|_utma||Defines the number of unique users to the website||2 years|
|_utmb||Works with _umtc to calculate the average time spent per user on the website||30 minutes|
|_utmc||Works with _utmb to set when the user's browser closes||When the user's browser closes|
|_utmz||Finds out which way the user comes to the website (e.g., from another website or search engine)||6 month|
|GDS_successEvents et GDS_analyticsTokens||Analyses and improves how you use www.euronegoce.fr||4 month|
We do not collect your personal information (e.g., your name or address).
We do not allow Google Analytics to use or share this data.
You can choose not to send information to Google Analytics.
Manage your preferences
You have different ways to manage cookies.
Your browser can also be set to alert you to cookies that are stored in your computer and ask you to accept them or not.
You can accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis or refuse them systematically.
We remind you that the setting may change your experience on our website.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
You can disable cookies by following these instructions :
1. If you are using Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click the "Tools" button, then click "Internet Options."
- Under the "General" tab, under "Browsing History", click "Settings".
- Click the "Show Files" button.
- Click the column header "Name" to sort all files alphabetically, and then scroll down until you see the files beginning with the prefix "Cookie". (All cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created them).
- Select the cookie(s) including the name "www.euronegoce.fr" and delete it/them.
- Close the window that contains the list of files, then double click "OK" to return to Internet Explorer.
2. If you are using the Firefox browser
- Go to the "Tools" tab of the browser then select the "Options" menu
- In the window that appears, choose "Privacy" and click on "Display cookies"
- Locate the files that contain the name "www.euronegoce.fr"
- Select and delete them.
3. If you are using the Safari browser
- In your browser, choose the "Edit> Preferences" menu.
- Click "Security".
- Click "Show Cookies".
- Select the cookies that contain the name "www.euronegoce.fr" and click on "Delete" or "Delete all".
- After deleting the cookies, click "Done".
4. If you are using the Google Chrome browser
- Click on the "Tools" menu icon.
- Select "Options".
- Click the "Advanced Options" tab and go to the "Privacy" section.
- Click the "Show Cookies" button.
- Locate the files that contain the name "www.euronegoce.fr". Select and delete them.
- Click "Close" to return to your browser